based in Anchorage was started in 1945 by Jim and Mickey Sheldon. They represented a number of HVAC manufacturers to support the engineers during the design phase of projects and the contractors during construction.
In 1983, Dale DePriest, Robert Heym and David Naylor purchased the James P. Sheldon Company and incorporated in 1984. Mr. DePriest sold his shares in 1984 and Mr. Heym left the company in 1997. During that time, new product lines were added to complement and grow the number of HVAC product offerings for the Alaska market. Learn More >